We’re Here To Help
Contact Steven L. Kessler For Your Asset Forfeiture Questions And Needs!
We understand that every question and situation related to asset forfeiture law is unique — and we are ready to help!
You have reached the right place for assistance with:
- Scheduling an initial consult (new clients)
- Assistance with your questions and case (current clients)
- Interviewing Steven L. Kessler (members of the media)
- Hiring Steven L. Kessler to speak (conference planners)
- Ordering our books or help with the website (everybody!)
- Questions about asset forfeiture (everybody!)
Here Are Three Easy Ways To Contact Mr. Kessler Right Now
- Give us a call at 888-708-6009 (Eastern Standard Time USA);
- Complete and submit the easy contact form. We will then respond, typically within one business day.
*Contacting Mr. Kessler or any attorney in his office via the Internet does not create an attorney-client relationship without our prior written agreement. Please do not send us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have agreed to a formal attorney-client relationship. Information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship is not privileged or confidential. You should also be aware that information you convey to the Law Offices of Steven L. Kessler via the Internet may not be secure.
Contact Us Need expert help with your asset forfeiture related legal questions and issues? Have you been hit with a civil asset forfeiture action? Need to go over your options and be prepared to protect your assets? Schedule a 15-minute initial consultation.